Saturday 28 August 2010




Overnight the lake had turned as thick as porridge

It's been a while, again. I've been a little down lately. Browsing thru old pictures, thinking about all the things that have happened during the last two years.
Watching the nature change colours, trying to keep up with the geniuses of the philosophy lessons and fasting.
It'll soon be a year from the day I got sick and had to spend the days of the first snow slowly covering the ground in a hospital room.
First snow, when will it fall from the darkening sky this year? I wonder. It's only a week since I swam in a lake last time, but next week the water'll be extremely cold already, right? And when will it froze? When will it be strong enough to bear the weight of mine? Maybe I should go ice swiming this winter.
Thinking about things I should do in the winter makes the dark season less horrible, at least it seems like it now. I remember doing it last year, but I can't remember if it helped or not. What I do remember is that last fall was something to remember; doing all the things I've never done before, trying my limits, party hardy.
And when mom moved to her own apartment and we had a house warming in a extremely cold house in December. And when I fell in love with the beer+whipped cream heart on the asphalt at four in the morning boy. And when me and my little sister built our first ginger bread house in the flat apartment we do not live in anymore.
It was all 19 pounds and 6 months of cortisone ago. Many hairstyle and new characters ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love and appreciate every one of them. :)