Friday 6 November 2009


When I told you guys I'm alive and kickin (healthy) again, well, it didn't last for long. :<>
The day after it was a new trip to the central hospital because of the bruises that appeared to my hands and legs and the non-stop nosebleed I had. In the hospital they had some problems finding me a free room, but I finally got it at 03:00 a.m. (it was my very first night in hospital, and it wasn't nearly as scary as I had thought it would be) The nurses took some bloodtests and soon the doctor came to tell me the first diagnosis, which was about their presumptions of a complication after the mononucleosis I had about a week ago. But well, next morning:

They took couple of bloodtests and some bone marrow... thingy. God that was one of the most scariest moments in my life. Well, they gave me pretty good meds so while they where doing the operation I babbled about Hello Kitty bandaids. (allrighty) But to be honest the operation was pretty creepy. When they made the hole to the breastbone there was this discusting crunch sound. Eww. It didn't hurt because of the local anesthesia, but when they were sucking the thing from inside the bone... tt felt like they were sucking the life out of me. And it hurt. But after the operation I was like happier than I've ever been! It was over! Over! Now the scary thing was waiting for the results. Is it just some kind of complication after the mononucleosis, or is it somehing more serious. Like leukeamia?

THE RESULTS WERE VERY GOOD! NO LEUKEAMIA! JUST SOME KINDA OF COMPLICATOIN AFTER THE STUPID KISSING DISEASE! WOOHOOOOO!

The name of the complication is
ITP (idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. Click the name if you wanna know what the hell it is. I don't have enough energy to explain.)
So, now I'm eating cortisone to get more of those essential little cells into my body. :) I'm lying here in my lonely hospital room (dad brought me his laptop, thank God!) for third night, with a hole in my chest. :'D If the amount of those little wound-healing cells will rise to 20, I can spend a weekend at home! It would suck to spend Father's day in hospital. And even if I can spend my weekend at home, I have to come back here on Monday, to check the amound of the thrombocytes. If they're under 50, I have spend some more time here in hospital, but if they're over 50, I can stay at home. (BUT I'll have to come back here for bloodtests once a week for like month.)


Wish me luck fellas, I'll add some of those pathetic pics taken in this creepy place later. :) And oh btw, the nurse who is keeping an eye on me is very nice. :) She has purple colour in her hair! I'm gonna miss her after I get home.

But now that I got this laptop, I checked some of those Jimmy Choo's little thingys for H&M, and found my absolute favourite. Of course there were many super cool pieces, but these grey ankle boots are just adorable! Gotta get 'em! They're just what I need. I neeeeeddd... Not for this snowy time of the season but for SPRING 2010 and maybe for some party hardy nights. Well I think my parties aren't gonna be so wild for a while, because of this stupid #%&()="¤"= disease. The nurse told me to just RELAX. And I'm afraid she didn't mean just couple of days...



But I have something important to say:


THANK YOU FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WHO CAME ALL THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL TO CHEER ME UP! THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE CARDS AND CANDIES AND FLOWERS! I LOVE YOU ALL, I REALLY DO! :)

(And thanks Sini, for washing my hair for me, haha...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love and appreciate every one of them. :)